Monday, July 25, 2011

There is some sad news among our FmXt and I think it to be only proper that we extend our prayers and condolences to those affected


Jalsa , Mumbai    July  23/24 ,  2011      Sat/ Sun 1 : 15 AM
There is some sad news among our FmXt and I think it to be only proper that we extend our prayers and condolences to those affected -
To Sunita at the loss of her Father … and to Tatiana on the loss of her Mother …
We are with you in spirit and strength …
Someone read my Blog of last night and commented that I should really be taking some rest, for it was felt that the result of not doing so, translates itself to some rather inane and miserable writing .. !!
My words are my feelings that occur on the spur of the moment. They are not rehearsed or practiced, neither are they borrowed transcripts from some superior research work done by geniuses. They are mine and they do reflect incidents that I may have been through personally or read or heard about. But mine all the same …
And if there is a feeling among some that I should stop … well then … I stop .. !!!
Amitabh Bachchan

No comments:

Post a Comment