Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello to all my dear friends of EF Family



Hello to all my dear friends of EF Family

Friends today i am very very happy. I am so much happy that i can not explain it into words. And also i don't have words to explain how happy I am.

Today my long waited dreams have come true. Today i met my IDEAL and GOD like, the greatest ACTOR of the Millinium  and the GENIUS Person who is also the Super Star of Hindi movies. My meeting with him was for few minutes and a small fan like me got chance to have a hand shake with him as well as take some pictures with him. I got chance to be with my most favorite person in the world.

I also gave him a nice poem as a gift which was written with the help of Mrs Vidya Jarolia and me. Amit Jee accepted the poem with grace and also autographed it. After meeting Amit Jee i have not been able to sleep properly and his face is always coming infront of me whenever i am closing my eyes.

At this moment i think of these lines by Kishore Kumar jee

(haal kyaa hai dilon kaa na poochho sanam
aap kaa muskuraanaa Ghazab dhaa gayaa
ik to mahafil tumhaari haseen kam na thi
us pe meraa taraanaa ghazab dhaa gayaa
haal kyaa hai dilon kaa na poochho sanam)

I met Amit Jee at KBC with a friend of mine Imran Khan who is also from Bhopal.
The Episode will be telecast as Dushera Special episode and it will be telecast on Sony Ent. Channel on 5th and 6th October at 8:30 PM time slot.

I got this magnificent opportunity because of the fabulous persons of BIGB YahooGroup
No matter how much i thank Fatima Mahomed, Nandita Kao and Kishore Bhatt, It will be always less for them to thank.

Thanks thanks thanks thanks so much 

No comments:

Post a Comment