Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The pain in the rib cage has caught up today during the shoot for KBC

Jalsa , Mumbai           Oct 1, 2011      Sat  11:58 PM
The pain in the rib cage has caught up today during the shoot for KBC. So took leave of absence from the set after recording one episode and have requested for another day to compensate the missed work. This is not something that I like doing but better to be safe than sorry.

I am moving and being normal but I do know that there is a sensitive region which keeps playing up and it does need to be rested.

I shall make up tomorrow on this platform, but for tonight I need to call it a day and night. My apologies for this … but I shall be better off tomorrow, with some rest and sleep and another holiday because of October 2nd the birthday of Mahatma Gandhi , the Father of the Nation.
Do not worry .. all is well …
Love
Amitabh Bachchan

1 comment: