Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Not having slept last night in Mumbai since work


Modhera , Gujarat                Jan 27 , 2012                                 Fri  11 : 33 PA


I am sleep deprived. Not having slept last night in Mumbai since work and activities finished late and by the time it was 3 AM, it was an hour away from catching the flight to Ahmedabad and then driving a few hours to Modhera, the Sun Temple.
Exquisite is the word for it, but even that seems almost apologetic when we wish to describe the sight of this monument.
Oh dear ! this sleep deprivation has robbed me of my senses and I have mistakenly pressed a wrong button and all that I had to say in the glory of the Sun Temple I have lost. But maybe tomorrow I shall try and retrieve it ..
For tonight … good night

Amitabh Bachchan

No comments:

Post a Comment