Sunday, April 8, 2012

It finally got over and I breath a relieved sigh





the southern crown in regions fair, Chennai                      Apr 3/4 , 2012                     Tue/Thu  1:15 AM

 It finally got over and I breath a relieved sigh !! I put up just a small sample of what it was all about and shall endeavor to put up more by the morrow. But a truly memorable evening meeting up with the greats of the cricketting world. They are the true icons of this nation. Young and enthusiastic and representing the nation. Such a joy to catch up with all of them, and also some of the seniors.
I retire today as I do need to get some rest. Leaving early for Mumbai by the morning. So much more to say and express. Rajnikant came over to meet me in the room of my Hotel much against my wishes – I had wanted to go to his place but .. always a pleasure. Meeting up with Dhoni and his team. The seniors – Rahul Dravid, Sehwag, Saurav Ganguly .. and all so humble and kind !
There is much to say ..
Amitabh Bachchan

No comments:

Post a Comment