Sunday, August 17, 2014

A bluish tinge of lonely walk : Big B

 A bluish tinge of lonely walk ..

Beneath the skills of the walking talk.

The age of growth expounds with flair ..

What the devil do I care .

There is not much to say today ..

The skies were pale and filled with grey.

I know not why I poet be,

Its not for me, to be, for me …

A tool that covers many a side,

Is what is prime, in ours with pride ..

I linger on without much thought,

It is distraught and more distraught ..

Do bear with me this day of DAY,

I do have another way ..

But that is not intended, true

There be so many, of different hue ..

I am but small and in no consequence

For I do live in spiked gilded fence ..

'They' feel that I am known to them

I’d rather be than pander them ..

Regrettable that it came to pass

A half filled glass, a half filled glass …

The morning harsh, beckons vivid and clear

I must be gone  .. be gone, my dear ..


Amitabh Bachchan 
source http://srbachchan.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment